World Press Institute Program for Journalist Fellowship 2020 USA
The World Press Institute Fellowship 2020 is an amazing opportunity for journalist to Gain access to, engage in and observe the role, responsibility and impact of a free press first hand in one of the world’s largest, most diverse democracies. The World Press Institute felloship Experience 2020 is fully funded fellowship in USA.
Through an immersive World Press Institute Minnesota fellowship program, you may learn the way the U.S. institution principles of a public press and print media Journalist best practices facilitate foster transparency and responsibility of state establishments, businesses and organizations, together with the foremost powerful ones.
The selected WPI Fellow can find out about U.S. history and current affairs, additionally as challenges the U.S. media faces, whereas experiencing and coverage on social, economic and political problems. you furthermore may can act with folks from a spread of walks of life and find some free time on the thanks to explore on your own.
United States of America
Program Hosted Organization
World Press Institute
Financial Support of WPI
World Press Institute compensate following financial Support
This WPI Fellowship Program is fully funded. It may include transportation expenses (Round-trip Airfare to USA), Food and Lodging etc.
The candidate must have at least 5 years of full time employment in Journalism, Broadcast, Print and
- News or editorial departments of newspapers, wire services, radio, television, websites or on-line publications.
- Photojournalists, editorial cartoonists, columnists and broadcast producers.
- Those who supervise journalists area unit eligible if they even have a minimum of 5 years as a operating journalist.
- Any journalism-related work completed as a college boy doesn’t count toward expertise. people who add promotional material or at organizations whose primary business isn’t the media don’t seem to be eligible.
- Must be presently utilized as a non-U.S. journalist operating outside of the US.
- Fluency in each written and spoken English.
- Potential for leadership.
For more Information and for APPLY to this Program Click the Link Below